- Sat, Mar 12San DiegoMar 12, 2:00 PMSan Diego, Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, CA 92101, USATwenty-six years ago St Patrick’s Day ShamROCK San Diego became a small success story that grew into one of San Diego’s favorite traditions. This year St Patrick’s Day ShamROCK San Diego will return on Saturday, March 12th from 2 PM to Midnight to draw more than 15,000 attendees from across the U.S.
- Sun, Apr 03San Diego
- Fri, Apr 22Ellen Browning Scripps ParkApr 22, 9:00 AM – Apr 24, 4:00 PMEllen Browning Scripps Park, 1100 Coast Blvd, La Jolla, CA 92037, USAThis is a once in a lifetime chance to view over 125 spectacular one-of-a-kind vehicles that will be displayed on the La Jolla Cove lawn along the breathtaking Pacific Coast Ocean. Enjoy live music, see the world through the rose-colored glasses and enjoy the sweetness of Concours.
- Thu, May 05San Diego AvenueMay 05, 10:00 AM – May 08, 6:00 PMSan Diego Avenue, San Diego Ave, San Diego, CA, USAThe Historic Old Town Community Foundation brings the beloved Fiesta Old Town Cinco de Mayo back for a long weekend of an artisan market with live entertainment, fantastic foods, kids craft and a Cantina Garden.
- Fri, Sep 30La MesaSep 30, 4:00 PM – Oct 02, 8:00 PMLa Mesa, 8361 Allison Ave, La Mesa, CA 91942, USACelebrating its 49th year, La Mesa Oktoberfest continues to top its traditions and present Bavarian festivities that San Diegans of all ages can partake in! La Mesa Oktoberfest is the perfect opportunity to create meaningful memories and enjoy the company of friends and family!
- Sat, Oct 08San Diego
- Sat, Oct 29San DiegoOct 29, 3:25 PM – 10:25 PMSan Diego, Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego, CA 92101, USAThe 2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Beer Festival hits San Diego for another day of mischievous day of pumpkin themed brews, live entertainment, twisted experientials, squash-based foodie creations, hidden surprises and so much more!
- Sun, Dec 19San Diego
- Fri, Dec 03San Diego